Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 months old today!

How can the baby be 8 months old?? Eight months ago he was still in my belly; I was in labor and not at all expecting the placental abruption and emergency c-section soon to follow. Who on earth has the fourth baby be the c-section baby? I can't believe that in four months Hobie will be celebrating his first birthday. Waaahhhh!!!

Let's see, at eight months he can army crawl with the best of them. He can get himself into the sitting position, and he has even pulled up a few times but I don't think he's anywhere near walking. None of my kids has walked before 14 months so I'm not expecting him to break the mold. Hobie has 6 teeth with 2 more just about to push through, and he is still 100% breastfed. He doesn't eat solids at all. He either gags, spits up, or gets horrific, up-all-night stomach cramps from everything solid I've tried so far. I still periodically go back to solids but for now, he's a boob man.

8 months old today!









No comments: