Saturday, January 1, 2011

project 365

This year, I resolve to participate in Project 365. I already take a photo every day anyway (ahem....hundreds of photos...) and I *know* everyone wants to see them. Aren't you lucky! So, without further ado, here is January 1st in all its photographic glory.



Yes, he has frogs on his shoes. Hobie has until this point only tried on one pair of shoes I nabbed at a yard sale, a heavy pair of Timberlands. It's gone something like this : I've put the shoes on him, he's plopped down on the floor, and the screaming has commenced. The end.

Yesterday, we went to Babies R Us because I had an extra 40% off clearance clothing coupon. Hobie needed a pair of jeans that were the correct length, and I always love a bargain. That's when we found these shoes. They weren't on clearance, but at $12.99 the price was right. I love that they're completely flexible, and thin and soft. They're also very light. For the first time I've put shoes on him and he's been able to cruise around without throwing a fit. These are similar to Stride Rite's Soft Motion shoes for early walkers. Hobie just took his first (teensy, tiny) step a few nights ago, so this was good timing!




And could they be any cuter? I don't think so.

No comments: