Monday, May 2, 2011

the S. family photos

On Saturday I had the honor of taking photos for Miss E's upcoming second birthday. I'll admit I'm a little bit biased about E's family, because this is our third time taking photos together and they are always SO much fun! This time they wanted to have photos of E riding on the ponies at Disney's Fort Wilderness. It was a real challenge with the varied lighting conditions and very bright sun but the weather could not have been nicer and she was just darling! I got so many great photos that we all love. Here she was in her beautiful dress made by her mama:


Then her mama wanted to take some fun, footsie photos on the beach at the Fort Wilderness lakefront. I'm not sure how Miss E felt about it!



Finally we captured some sweet, happy family moments of the three of them. They are all such naturals!



I can't wait for our next session!

No comments: