Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 25

It was a four Cokes kind of day. Now mind you, they were merely 12-ounce cans, and I only drank half of that last one. Well, two-thirds. But I didn't enjoy it.

Much.

Once again we had a cousin visitor to the school house. Remind me of this day if you ever hear me say, "Oh, let's just have one more baby..." I can manage four kids, but five is too much! Too much I tell you! Five kids would require special kid-handling gear like toddler harnesses, duct tape, and minivans. And probably a case of Coke instead of just 3 and 2/3 cans.

Thankfully the school part of the school day went well, and after working hard the big kids enjoyed a fun art lesson involving a paper town, paint, and their favorite places in their community.




Alexei's is a tribute to any almost-ten-year-old boy. Two restaurants, the beach, and Toys R Us.



Ibis pays equal homage to McDonald's, our house, our lake, and Wal-Mart.



Hey, I can appreciate honesty. Were you expecting the dentist's office?

The big kids have their 4-H rabbit seminar tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what exactly that means, but I'll be taking pictures. And I'm pretty sure they won't have any books there for the baby to eat.

No comments: